Don’t miss a great concert with Tricky Britches at the Village Coffeehouse on Saturday, Feb. 4. Show starts at 7:30 but doors are open at 6:30. Come early to be sure to get a seat.
Raised in Maine, cured on street corners and next to woodstoves, string-band Tricky Britches is a unique culmination of country, contra-dance, bluegrass, and rock. They’ve played festivals and concerts across the US, Europe, and Hawaii, always being shaped by those places, and using those experiences to inspire their original music. Enjoy some mountain music, rockabilly and country swing. Great for a night out in February!
Subscribe via Email
M T W T F S S311257891112192123252629302Wed 22January 22 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 amFri 24January 24 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 pmFri 24January 24 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 amMon 27January 27 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 amMon 27January 27 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
- New Gloucester project aims to bring disabled Maine children back to state
- What’s the story with the NG Fire and Rescue? It’s complicated
- William “Bill” Bragdon, 75
- Maine Municipal Association partners on town manager search
- Buy Local, Be Local: Celebration of the New Gloucester Business Community
- Morning sounds from Cyra’s back
- Rep. Arata’s latest newsletter
- Patti’s Jan. 17 “Inside New Gloucester” Column
- Sen. Claxton’s latest newsletter
- Eagles donate $10,000 to Fire & Rescue for life-saving device