At its Monday October 18 meeting, the select board is slated to
- open bids for demolition of the old Public Works building in the Upper Village;
- hear a proposal from the Environmental Resources Committee for “Apparel Impact” to recycle clothing, shoes, and accessories and that are too worn or torn for donation;
- discuss a report and recommendations for mold remediation and prevention measures at NG Public Library;
- consider a request from the Cable TV Committee to solicit bids for comprehensive equipment and software upgrades to replace its analog broadcasting system with digital systems for broadcasting, streaming, and storage; and
- discuss winter hours for Public Works employees.
The meeting begins at 7 pm at the Meetinghouse and will be broadcast on NGTV and live-streamed at this link.
The full meeting agenda and supporting documents, including department heads’ monthly reports, can be found at this link.
— Joanne Cole