Again this year, there will be no traditional in-person town meeting due to Covid restrictions. Instead residents will decide the municipal budget and other town meeting-type items by written ballot, as part of an election on June 8.
Would you like to know more about what you’ll be voting on?
The select board will host a Q&A meeting on Monday April 26 at 7 pm for residents to ask questions about the upcoming town meeting ballot vote. The Q&A session will be held on Zoom. For login codes, click here.
The June 8 ballot will include
- the municipal budget for FY 2021-22
- adoption of the newly revised Comprehensive Plan (links here)
- funds for demolition of the former public works garage in the Upper Village
- town acceptance of a parcel at map 17 lot 34 (along Grange Hall Road) for possible public trail connectivity
- proposed zoning ordinance changes
To view the full June 8 town meeting election warrant, click here.
Plan to learn more at the April 26 Q&A session!
— Joanne Cole