NEW GLOUCESTER EMS OPEN HOUSE
Join us May 20 th from 5-7pm as we celebrate 40 Years of New Gloucester Rescue! Come meet some of the folks who started the service back in 1975 as well as meeting the people who continue to serve today! We will have an amazing history area set on display as well as the all the wonderful displays from various vendors.
Free BBQ WHILE IT LASTS!
RAFFLES ~ FACE PAINTING ~ DEMONSTRATIONS!
This is sure to be a fun filled event, you don’t want to miss it!
See you on Wed. May, 20 th 5-7 pm
At the New Gloucester Fire Rescue
611 Lewiston Rd.!
Subscribe via Email
M T W T F S S263014689131517182022232627293046Sat 21September 21 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pmSat 21September 21 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pmTue 24September 24 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pmWed 25September 25 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pmSat 28September 28 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 am
- About the Turtles in My Christmas Tree this Summer
- Save the Opportunity Farm View
- Updates to the Fluorescent Light Bulb Recycling Law
- Senator Ned Claxton’s early September newsletter
- Funeral for George Carman this Saturday, September 21
- Maine State Police answer questions about new law
- Fall classes for adults: GNG Adult and Community Education and USM-LAC’s Senior College
- Select board briefed on solar installation
- Land Management Planning Committee considers docks on Sabbathday Lake and solar arrays
- Hands-free cell phone law and other new laws take effect Thursday Sept. 19