Annual Town Meeting will take place on May 4th in the gym at Memorial School.
See the town website for details, the warrant and other updates.Thinking of running for the Board of Selectmen? Signatures are due this Friday.
Subscribe via Email
M T W T F S S29351012131719212324272930312Wed 22May 22 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pmSat 25May 25 - May 26Sat 25May 25 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 amTue 28May 28 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- New Gloucester voters to decide on tax, public safety ordinances — Sun Journal
- Emerald Ash Borer Awareness Week
- Lily Pond officially now named Chandler Mill Pond
- New Gloucester forum highlights charter proposal, selectmen candidates — Sun Journal
- Reflections of a Freshman: State Representative Amy Arata
Tagsagriculture AMVETS animals arts Book Sale business community crafts crime death democracy education elections food Food Pantry GNG sports Harvest Festival Hike history History Barn infrastructure Lions Club local government local organizations Lower Village nature nature walk New Gloucester Democratic Committee NGFR Pineland Farms Public Library Rain or Shine Club recreation Sabbathday Lake Association Selectmen Shaker Village soccer sports state government Upper Village veterans Veterans Adaptive Sports and Training Village Coffeehouse walk workshop