Thanks to the generous gift of Michael and Julie Fralich, 40 acres with a trail along Meadow Brook will be preserved for all to enjoy into the future by the Royal River Conservation Trust. Read about the Great Falls Preserve on the Trust’s website, especially Michael’s narrative about the property.
Subscribe via Email
M T W T F S S272930312579101416181921232428Wed 26June 26 @ 1:30 pm - 3:00 pmWed 26June 26 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pmThu 27June 27 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmSat 29June 29 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pmSun 30June 30 @ 6:00 pm
- Sen. Ned Claxton – Letter to Bangor Daily News
- Patti’s June 21 “Inside New Gloucester” Column
- Rep. Amy Arata’s Latest Newsletter
- Deputy Fire Chief Retires
- Pine Pollen on the Ponds!
- Planning Board Approves Dock on Sabbathday Lake
- Don’t miss the Strawberry Festival!
- New Gloucester voters reject tax-relief, public safety ordinances — Sun Journal
- Why Did so Many Helicoptors Land in New Gloucester Recently?
- Board Increases Rates for Emergency Services