Have you bought your tickets yet for Saint Patty’s Day breakfast?
Charter is local control!
I’ll be more than happy to come to you to deliver your tickets. They are $8 each for breakfast. If you’re not hungry we’d still like you’re donation. Funds raised will be used for educational purposes.
210 5423 Stephen hathorne.
Subscribe via Email
M T W T F S S29303124791112161820212223252629301Sat 17August 17 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pmMon 19August 19 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmSat 24August 24 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 amSat 24August 24 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pmTue 27August 27 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Patti’s Aug. 16 “Inside New Gloucester” Column
- Community Fair is back after five years
- David Moran, owner of Sorella’s Bakehouse and an ‘unsung hero’ of Portland’s food scene
- GNG hires two soccer coaches, adds volleyball
- David Anthony Moran, 63
- Select Board seeks input on by-laws, policies
- Land Management Planning Committee continues work on solar arrays, gets update on marinas and docks
- Patti’s Aug. 2 “Inside New Gloucester” Column
- Comprehensive Plan Update Committee starts written plan review
- Norumbega Cidery Open House