The agenda for the select board’s Monday March 15 meeting looks toward April 13 and June 8 ballot votes, revisits the timing of the board’s appointments to the town charter commission, and more.
The meeting begins at 7 pm on Zoom. The full agenda and supporting documents, along with Zoom login details and other information, can be accessed here.
Among items on the March 15 agenda:
- Draft warrant and public hearing date for April 13 special election vote on funding for the Stevens Brook dam and culvert project and to purchase a loader for the Transfer Station
- Warrant for the June 8 ballot vote on town budget, ordinance changes, and other town meeting-type items
- Reconsideration of the board’s charter commission appointments prior to the June 8 election
- Proposed stream crossing upgrade on abandoned area of Woodman Road to assist fish movement
- Amvets’ Bingo/Beano license renewal
Minutes from past meetings and agendas for upcoming BOS meetings can be found under Boards and Committees on the town website and accessed here.