Fall is a busy time of year for farmers who need to harvest the last of the season’s crops and work on preparing the soil for next year. But Roberta Bailey of Seven Tree Farm in Vassalboro is occupied with something else, too: saving seeds from this year’s crop.
Subscribe via Email
M T W T F S S2729303125791014161819212324272830Thu 20June 20 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pmThu 20June 20 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pmSat 22June 22 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 amSat 22June 22 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pmTue 25June 25 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Why Did so Many Helicoptors Land in New Gloucester Recently?
- Board Increases Rates for Emergency Services
- Friends of the Library Multiples Value of Book Donations
- Thompsons’ Moves Back to the Farm
- Sabbathday Shores Site Walk
- Ladies in Waiting
- The Original “Ice Out” Before Sabbathday was the Lake
- Colby and Donovan Win Select Board Seats; Charter Commission Effort Fails by Five Votes
- The Final Summary…
- Charter Misconceptions