Royce Foreman of Gray, beloved son of Royce A. Foreman and Renee M. Conlogue Foreman, was born exactly at midnight on the evening/morning between August 1st and 2nd in 1999. He passed away on Tuesday, April 3, 2018, at Christiana Hospital in Newark, Del. with his parents, brother Reid, aunts, uncle and cousin by his side. Royce was a graduate of Gray, New Gloucester High School (The Patriots) and was currently attending Washington College in Chestertown, Md. Keep reading
Subscribe via Email
M T W T F S S272930312579101416181921232428Wed 26June 26 @ 1:30 pm - 3:00 pmWed 26June 26 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pmThu 27June 27 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmSat 29June 29 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pmSun 30June 30 @ 6:00 pm
- Sen. Ned Claxton – Letter to Bangor Daily News
- Patti’s June 21 “Inside New Gloucester” Column
- Rep. Amy Arata’s Latest Newsletter
- Deputy Fire Chief Retires
- Pine Pollen on the Ponds!
- Planning Board Approves Dock on Sabbathday Lake
- Don’t miss the Strawberry Festival!
- New Gloucester voters reject tax-relief, public safety ordinances — Sun Journal
- Why Did so Many Helicoptors Land in New Gloucester Recently?
- Board Increases Rates for Emergency Services