The town of New Gloucester Planning Board will hold a public hearing on Tuesday, January 9, 2018 at 7:00 pm at the New Gloucester Meetinghouse, 389 Intervale Road, on a site plan application for a brewery and tasting room at 437 Lewiston Road, Map 0003 Parcel 0098. The project will consist of renovations and re-purposing of the main building, reconfigured site access, parking, utilities, and other site improvements.
Testimony will be taken at the hearing or may be submitted in writing to the Planning office or by email to shastings@newgloucester by 4:00 pm the date of the hearing. Plans may be viewed at the Town Hall, 385 Intervale Road.
Subscribe via Email
M T W T F S S35781214161719212225262829303124Tue 23July 23 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pmWed 24July 24 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pmSat 27July 27 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 amSat 27July 27 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Patti’s July 19 “Inside New Gloucester” Column
- Neighborhood yard sale
- PHOTO: Dragonflies dance in New Gloucester
- Library Craft Night
- PHOTO: Frolicking at New Gloucester beach: Children and adults cool off at Outlet Beach on Monday
- Improved Access to Chandler Mill Pond Draws Anglers and Paddlers
- New Gloucester board urged to follow Upper Village master plan
- Pownal & Durham residents welcome at NG Public Library
- Break in at Thompsons’
- Rep. Amy Arata’s latest newsletter