The New Gloucester Democratic Committee will be hosting a meeting at 7 p.m. on Tuesday, Jan. 23 at the Community Building, 381 Intervale Road, located behind Town Hall. The March 4 biennial caucus and other business will be on the agenda. All registered Democrats are invited to attend. Note that this meeting is not sponsored by the Town of New Gloucester. For more information, contact Nichole Stevens at (207) 807-7694.
Subscribe via Email
M T W T F S S28293031138101115161718202224252813Thu 21February 21 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pmThu 21February 21 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pmSat 23February 23 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 amTue 26February 26 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pmWed 27February 27 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- Senator Ned Claxton to Hold Office Hours in New Gloucester on March 1
- Patti’s Feb. 15 “Inside New Gloucester” Column
- Planning Board Considers New Home in Lower Village, Meatpacking Facility at Pineland, and Ordinance Changes
- Letter to the Editor: Budget process needs your attention NOW
- Way to Go, New Gloucester!
Tagsaccident agriculture AMVETS animals arts Book Sale business community crafts crime death democracy education elections food Food Pantry GNG sports Halloween Harvest Festival Hike history History Barn Lions Club local government local organizations Lower Village nature nature walk New Gloucester Democratic Committee NGFR Pineland Farms Public Library Rain or Shine Club recreation Sabbathday Lake Association Selectmen Shaker Village soccer state government Upper Village veterans Veterans Adaptive Sports and Training Village Coffeehouse walk workshop