NEW GLOUCESTER EMS OPEN HOUSE
Join us May 20 th from 5-7pm as we celebrate 40 Years of New Gloucester Rescue! Come meet some of the folks who started the service back in 1975 as well as meeting the people who continue to serve today! We will have an amazing history area set on display as well as the all the wonderful displays from various vendors.
Free BBQ WHILE IT LASTS!
RAFFLES ~ FACE PAINTING ~ DEMONSTRATIONS!
This is sure to be a fun filled event, you don’t want to miss it!
See you on Wed. May, 20 th 5-7 pm
At the New Gloucester Fire Rescue
611 Lewiston Rd.!
Subscribe via Email
February 22 @ 8:00 am - 11:30 am
March 3 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- Public Hearing on TIF Amendment and Liquor License
- Morrison Center hiring staff for new New Gloucester residential program
- Local chef nominated for James Beard award for best chef, Northeast
- New Gloucester seeks taxes from Wayfinder Schools
- Day One Of South Portland opening youth treatment center in New Gloucester
Tagsagriculture AMVETS animals arts Book Sale business community crafts crime death democracy eco system education elections food Food Pantry Halloween Harvest Festival Hike history History Barn infrastructure Lions Club local government local organizations Lower Village nature nature walk New Gloucester Democratic Committee NGFR outlet beach paddle Pineland Farms Public Library Rain or Shine Club Sabbathday Lake Association Selectmen Shaker Village state government Upper Village veterans Veterans Adaptive Sports and Training Village Coffeehouse walk workshop