NEW GLOUCESTER EMS OPEN HOUSE
Join us May 20 th from 5-7pm as we celebrate 40 Years of New Gloucester Rescue! Come meet some of the folks who started the service back in 1975 as well as meeting the people who continue to serve today! We will have an amazing history area set on display as well as the all the wonderful displays from various vendors.
Free BBQ WHILE IT LASTS!
RAFFLES ~ FACE PAINTING ~ DEMONSTRATIONS!
This is sure to be a fun filled event, you don’t want to miss it!
See you on Wed. May, 20 th 5-7 pm
At the New Gloucester Fire Rescue
611 Lewiston Rd.!
Subscribe via Email
M T W T F S S35781214161719212225262829303124Wed 24July 24 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pmSat 27July 27 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 amSat 27July 27 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Wendy R. (Lowe) Plummer (1974 – 2019)
- Economic Development Committee continues to refine goals
- Patti’s July 19 “Inside New Gloucester” Column
- Neighborhood yard sale
- PHOTO: Dragonflies dance in New Gloucester
- Library Craft Night
- PHOTO: Frolicking at New Gloucester beach: Children and adults cool off at Outlet Beach on Monday
- Improved Access to Chandler Mill Pond Draws Anglers and Paddlers
- New Gloucester board urged to follow Upper Village master plan
- Pownal & Durham residents welcome at NG Public Library