MSAD 15 FREE SCHOOL MEALS PROGRAM
- School meals (Breakfast and Lunch) are available free of charge to all students AND all children 18 years of age and younger in Gray or New Gloucester through June 2021. There are no financial eligibility determinations, and it is not required for children to be a student of MSAD 15; everyone qualifies! By using the program, you are also helping fund the nutrition program at the schools. Please take advantage; there is plenty for everyone who might need or want it!
- Meals should be pre-ordered and can be picked up at any school by contacting:
- HS, Kitchen Manager, Mia Henry, 657-4402 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- MS, Kitchen Manager, Tawnie Allen, 657-9431 / email@example.com
- Dunn, Kitchen Manager, Tammy McNally, 657-5573 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Memorial, Kitchen Manager, Julia Hutchinson, 926-4307 / email@example.com
- Russell, (Interim) Kitchen Manager, Wanda Morrison, 657-9625 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contactless meal pick up — Pick up areas are at the back kitchen entrance at each school. (Look for the signs). When you arrive, call the Kitchen Manager, indicate your name and number of children you need meals for, and your meals will be brought out on a cart. Once the food service worker steps away from the cart, you can exit your vehicle to pick up the food. Masks are required on school grounds.
- Current pick up times are between 10-11am, M-F, but a more convenient time can be coordinated with the kitchen manager.
- Gray and New Gloucester Rec departments receive these meals for their campers. MSAD 15 would love to coordinate meals for other child care centers such as private schools, homeschoolers, and/or daycares as well. Please call us to learn more!
- Online ordering
- Additional meal pick up times
- Limited meal deliveries
- Multiple day meal pick ups
- Weekend meals
- Storm Day meal packs
**FOR FURTHER DETAILS AND CURRENT INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT NUTRITION SUPERVISOR WENDY ORDWAY @ 657-9331 or email@example.com
The federal Summer Food Service Program (SFSP) is an equal opportunity provider. In accordance with federal law, U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, and state law, this institution is prohibited from discrimination on basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation or disability.