Great way to start the Glorious Fourth! The 42nd Annual New Gloucester Historical Society Strawberry Festival will be held on Thursday, June 29th from 6 PM- 8PM at the Congregational Church Vestry, 19 Gloucester Hill Rd. (just off Route 231), New Gloucester, ME. New Gloucester berries with homemade New Gloucester biscuits and New Gloucester’s own Hodgman’s Frozen Custard. World renowned Berry Berry Good Band. Baked goods table laden with goodies of many kinds. Come one, come all!
Subscribe via Email
M T W T F S S2729303125791014161819212324272830Thu 20June 20 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pmThu 20June 20 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pmSat 22June 22 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 amSat 22June 22 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pmTue 25June 25 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Why Did so Many Helicoptors Land in New Gloucester Recently?
- Board Increases Rates for Emergency Services
- Friends of the Library Multiples Value of Book Donations
- Thompsons’ Moves Back to the Farm
- Sabbathday Shores Site Walk
- Ladies in Waiting
- The Original “Ice Out” Before Sabbathday was the Lake
- Colby and Donovan Win Select Board Seats; Charter Commission Effort Fails by Five Votes
- The Final Summary…
- Charter Misconceptions