Mark Leighton, 62, of New Gloucester, passed away unexpectedly at his home on June 2, 2019. Mark was born in Portland and was the eldest son of Robert Sr. and Beverly (Joy) Leighton. He grew up in New Gloucester where he attended local schools and graduated from Gray/New Gloucester High School. He spent many hours as a child helping the family maintaining and picking eggs at their barns and had various jobs locally and in Portland for metal fabrication. Keep reading in the Sun Journal.
Subscribe via Email
M T W T F S S2729303125791014161819212324272830Thu 20June 20 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pmThu 20June 20 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pmSat 22June 22 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 amSat 22June 22 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pmTue 25June 25 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Why Did so Many Helicoptors Land in New Gloucester Recently?
- Board Increases Rates for Emergency Services
- Friends of the Library Multiples Value of Book Donations
- Thompsons’ Moves Back to the Farm
- Sabbathday Shores Site Walk
- Ladies in Waiting
- The Original “Ice Out” Before Sabbathday was the Lake
- Colby and Donovan Win Select Board Seats; Charter Commission Effort Fails by Five Votes
- The Final Summary…
- Charter Misconceptions