| John Salisbury |
The citizens of Auburn, Mechanic Falls, Minot, New Gloucester and Poland are extremely fortunate to have Ned Claxton as their State Senator.
I have had the opportunity to get to know and work with legislators on both sides of the aisle when I lobbied on behalf of municipalities (1966-1979). Ned is exceptional!!
- He is a great listener no matter what your political persuasion.
- Hard work is nothing new to Ned. He devoted his work life to serving the health care needs of Auburn- Lewiston residents as a pediatrician and founder of Family Healthcare Associates business.
- I know of no other candidate who has called on 9,000 homes to listen to the needs and concerns of voters in his district.
- As a member of the Health and Human Services Committee he contributed his medical expertise and advocated to end abusive and surprise health care billing and to limit the cost of insulin.
- His interests are broad and include concern for health care, the environment, rights of Maine workers, and the needs of municipal government.
I highly recommend you cast a vote for Senator Ned Claxton at the 2020 general election.
— John Salisbury, New Gloucester
DISCLAIMER: The views expressed in this opinion piece are solely those of the author. Publication does not reflect endorsement by the NGXchange or its volunteers. NGX welcomes diverse viewpoints and invites your submissions. Learn more here.