A celebration of life was held recently for Joe Gagnon, 31, who died unexpectedly in June. About 100 friends and family members gathered to remember Joey who had suffered from Crohn’s disease and despite his trials, was a cheerful and optimistic friend to many. He is survived by his son Owen, his parents Donald and Janet, and brother Richard.
Subscribe via Email
M T W T F S S282936810111516171920222425282930Mon 18November 18 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmThu 21November 21 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pmSat 23November 23 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 amSat 23November 23 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pmTue 26November 26 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Strut Your Stuffin’
- Public Workshop on Draft Solar Array Ordinance – Tues. Nov. 26 at 5:30 pm
- Veterans’ Day 2019
- “In, On, and Around Sabbathday Lake” with Tom Driscoll – Nov. 21 at 7 pm
- Patti’s Nov. 8 “Inside New Gloucester” Column
- New Gloucester town manager resigns
- John S. Santos, Sr.
- Comprehensive Plan Update Committee continues draft review
- Rep. Amy Arata’s latest newsletter
- Election Results Nov. 5, 2019