The New Gloucester Economic Development Committee is hosting a presentation on the Implications of Greater Portland’s Prosperity on New Gloucester and other rural areas. Richard Barringer and Joseph McDonell, faculty of the Muskie School of Public Service at the University of Southern Maine, will discuss findings from their recent report Greater Portland Tomorrow: Choices for Sustained Prosperity.
Tuesday, March 13, 2018
385 Intervale Road
Hear about the impact of Portland’s growth on the workforce, transportation, housing and natural resources. Join in a discussion of these issues and the choices faced by Portland and its outlying communities.
Subscribe via Email
M T W T F S S35781214161719212225262829303124Tue 23July 23 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pmWed 24July 24 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pmSat 27July 27 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 amSat 27July 27 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Economic Development Committee continues to refine goals
- Patti’s July 19 “Inside New Gloucester” Column
- Neighborhood yard sale
- PHOTO: Dragonflies dance in New Gloucester
- Library Craft Night
- PHOTO: Frolicking at New Gloucester beach: Children and adults cool off at Outlet Beach on Monday
- Improved Access to Chandler Mill Pond Draws Anglers and Paddlers
- New Gloucester board urged to follow Upper Village master plan
- Pownal & Durham residents welcome at NG Public Library
- Break in at Thompsons’