Healing Through Horses will be holding over 25 demonstrations throughout the day on Saturday, Sept. 30 from 8:30 to 5:30. There’s something for everyone with presentations by local, national and internationally renowned trainers and horse professionals. Demonstrations include how to connect and create a partnership with your horse; foundations and principles of dressage; horse chiropractics; the Maine horse doctor; art on horseback and much more. Stop by 51 Meadow Lane and check out the many demonstrations and learn more about equine assisted therapy. $20 a day for all day admission. Food available Milley’s Skillet Food Truck. For more information see Healing Through Horses.
Subscribe via Email
- 2019 New Gloucester Annual Memorial Day Parade
- Informational Forum about Town Charters – Now Available Online and on NGTV
- Jean Libby Honored as Citizen Planner of the Year by Maine Association of Planners
- Public Forum with Candidates for Select Board – Now Available Online and on NGTV
- GNG Community Service Club works with Environmental Resources Committee at the NG Fairgrounds
Tagsagriculture AMVETS animals arts Book Sale business community crafts crime death democracy education elections food Food Pantry GNG sports Harvest Festival Hike history History Barn infrastructure Lions Club local government local organizations Lower Village nature nature walk New Gloucester Democratic Committee NGFR Pineland Farms Public Library Rain or Shine Club recreation Sabbathday Lake Association Selectmen Shaker Village soccer sports state government Upper Village veterans Veterans Adaptive Sports and Training Village Coffeehouse walk workshop