Hayley Reardon, a young performer from the Boston area, is confident young singer song writer, on the rise and with a career worth watching. Performer Magazine describes her music as “brilliantly moving folk/pop with a lyrical depth and soul.” The iTunes Editor’s Notes cited “the fact that her music is not American Idol-like pop but in the singer/songwriter tradition of Suzanne Vega, Tracy Chapman, Erin McKeown, and Mary Chapin Carpenter illustrates an already well grounded artist.
Subscribe via Email
M T W T F S S282936810111516171920222425282930Mon 18November 18 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmThu 21November 21 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pmSat 23November 23 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 amSat 23November 23 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pmTue 26November 26 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Strut Your Stuffin’
- Public Workshop on Draft Solar Array Ordinance – Tues. Nov. 26 at 5:30 pm
- Veterans’ Day 2019
- “In, On, and Around Sabbathday Lake” with Tom Driscoll – Nov. 21 at 7 pm
- Patti’s Nov. 8 “Inside New Gloucester” Column
- New Gloucester town manager resigns
- John S. Santos, Sr.
- Comprehensive Plan Update Committee continues draft review
- Rep. Amy Arata’s latest newsletter
- Election Results Nov. 5, 2019