The trial of a former New Gloucester deputy treasurer and bookkeeper seeking damages related to those positions wrapped up Thursday after two days of testimony.
Subscribe via Email
- 2019 New Gloucester Annual Memorial Day Parade
- Informational Forum about Town Charters – Now Available Online and on NGTV
- Jean Libby Honored as Citizen Planner of the Year by Maine Association of Planners
- Public Forum with Candidates for Select Board – Now Available Online and on NGTV
- GNG Community Service Club works with Environmental Resources Committee at the NG Fairgrounds
Tagsagriculture AMVETS animals arts Book Sale business community crafts crime death democracy education elections food Food Pantry GNG sports Harvest Festival Hike history History Barn infrastructure Lions Club local government local organizations Lower Village nature nature walk New Gloucester Democratic Committee NGFR Pineland Farms Public Library Rain or Shine Club recreation Sabbathday Lake Association Selectmen Shaker Village soccer sports state government Upper Village veterans Veterans Adaptive Sports and Training Village Coffeehouse walk workshop