BURLINGTON, Mass. — Eric Charles Ray, also known as E. Ray to his friends, was a lifelong resident of New Gloucester. Eric passed away Tuesday, Feb. 14. Born July 1, 1949, to Ruth and Delbert Ray, Eric was one of 10 children. Eric was known in his youth to be a hell-raiser, but a hard worker. Keep reading
Subscribe via Email
M T W T F S S272930312579101416181921232428Wed 26June 26 @ 1:30 pm - 3:00 pmWed 26June 26 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pmThu 27June 27 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmSat 29June 29 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pmSun 30June 30 @ 6:00 pm
- Sen. Ned Claxton – Letter to Bangor Daily News
- Patti’s June 21 “Inside New Gloucester” Column
- Rep. Amy Arata’s Latest Newsletter
- Deputy Fire Chief Retires
- Pine Pollen on the Ponds!
- Planning Board Approves Dock on Sabbathday Lake
- Don’t miss the Strawberry Festival!
- New Gloucester voters reject tax-relief, public safety ordinances — Sun Journal
- Why Did so Many Helicoptors Land in New Gloucester Recently?
- Board Increases Rates for Emergency Services