Police said a dump truck loaded with crushed concrete rolled over on Route 100 early last Thursday afternoon, injuring a Turner man and closing the highway for nearly three hours. Keep reading
Subscribe via Email
M T W T F S S272930312579101416181921232428Wed 26June 26 @ 1:30 pm - 3:00 pmWed 26June 26 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pmThu 27June 27 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmSat 29June 29 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pmSun 30June 30 @ 6:00 pm
- Sen. Ned Claxton – Letter to Bangor Daily News
- Patti’s June 21 “Inside New Gloucester” Column
- Rep. Amy Arata’s Latest Newsletter
- Deputy Fire Chief Retires
- Pine Pollen on the Ponds!
- Planning Board Approves Dock on Sabbathday Lake
- Don’t miss the Strawberry Festival!
- New Gloucester voters reject tax-relief, public safety ordinances — Sun Journal
- Why Did so Many Helicoptors Land in New Gloucester Recently?
- Board Increases Rates for Emergency Services