Daryl David Gushee, 54, of New Gloucester, passed away suddenly on Friday, Dec. 29, 2017, at his shop on Route 100 in New Gloucester.
He was born in Portland, on Friday, Aug. 2, 1963, to David Allen Gushee and Beverly Ann Upham Gushee. Daryl resided with his parents in South Portland and Gorham; then settled in New Gloucester in August 1984. Keep reading
Subscribe via Email
M T W T F S S272930312579101416181921232428Tue 25June 25 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pmWed 26June 26 @ 1:30 pm - 3:00 pmWed 26June 26 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pmThu 27June 27 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmSat 29June 29 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Patti’s June 21 “Inside New Gloucester” Column
- Rep. Amy Arata’s Latest Newsletter
- Deputy Fire Chief Retires
- Pine Pollen on the Ponds!
- Planning Board Approves Dock on Sabbathday Lake
- Don’t miss the Strawberry Festival!
- New Gloucester voters reject tax-relief, public safety ordinances — Sun Journal
- Why Did so Many Helicoptors Land in New Gloucester Recently?
- Board Increases Rates for Emergency Services
- Friends of the Library Multiples Value of Book Donations