Students worked from 10am until 3 pm cutting and removing a massive amount of invasive honeysuckle bushes and other brush, taking the brush to the transfer station, weeding and mulching in the pollinators’ garden and planting more plants.The Environmental Resource Committee of New Gloucester is so very grateful for all their help.
Subscribe via Email
- 2019 New Gloucester Annual Memorial Day Parade
- Informational Forum about Town Charters – Now Available Online and on NGTV
- Jean Libby Honored as Citizen Planner of the Year by Maine Association of Planners
- Public Forum with Candidates for Select Board – Now Available Online and on NGTV
- GNG Community Service Club works with Environmental Resources Committee at the NG Fairgrounds
Tagsagriculture AMVETS animals arts Book Sale business community crafts crime death democracy education elections food Food Pantry GNG sports Harvest Festival Hike history History Barn infrastructure Lions Club local government local organizations Lower Village nature nature walk New Gloucester Democratic Committee NGFR Pineland Farms Public Library Rain or Shine Club recreation Sabbathday Lake Association Selectmen Shaker Village soccer sports state government Upper Village veterans Veterans Adaptive Sports and Training Village Coffeehouse walk workshop