The New Gloucester Parks and Recreation Department has arranged for the tennis courts at Rowe station to be lined to accommodate pickleball. Additionally, time has been allocated each Thursday from 10-12 exclusively for pickleball players. Players can utilize the court at any other times a first come first serve basis.
The game is easy to learn and lots of fun to play. Equipment consists of paddles and balls (both can be borrowed from the town library). Anyone interested in playing is welcome to come to the courts at 10 any Thursday to learn the game and play with other interested people.
Hope to see you out there.
Subscribe via Email
M T W T F S S29303124791112161820212223252629301Mon 19August 19 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmSat 24August 24 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 amSat 24August 24 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pmTue 27August 27 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pmWed 28August 28 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- Patti’s Aug. 16 “Inside New Gloucester” Column
- Community Fair is back after five years
- David Moran, owner of Sorella’s Bakehouse and an ‘unsung hero’ of Portland’s food scene
- GNG hires two soccer coaches, adds volleyball
- David Anthony Moran, 63
- Select Board seeks input on by-laws, policies
- Land Management Planning Committee continues work on solar arrays, gets update on marinas and docks
- Patti’s Aug. 2 “Inside New Gloucester” Column
- Comprehensive Plan Update Committee starts written plan review
- Norumbega Cidery Open House