Join us for the last Coffeehouse of the season. Saturday night at 7:30 at the First Congregational Church.
The award winning Ameranouche plays a passionate style of music they call “Gypsy Flamenco Swing.” The rip-roaring ensemble is a super force of hot acoustic Gypsy inspired music mixing Flamenco, Bebop and Jazz swing influences. Played on traditional French jazz guitars, the music is rhythmic, vigorous, and elegant. Whether they’re playing a musette waltz from 1930 or an Andalusian inspired original tune, Ameranouche’s Gypsy Flamenco Swing style is a fresh and highly enjoyable new sound for the 21st century.
Subscribe via Email
M T W T F S S35781214161719212225262829303124Wed 24July 24 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pmSat 27July 27 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 amSat 27July 27 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Wendy R. (Lowe) Plummer (1974 – 2019)
- Economic Development Committee continues to refine goals
- Patti’s July 19 “Inside New Gloucester” Column
- Neighborhood yard sale
- PHOTO: Dragonflies dance in New Gloucester
- Library Craft Night
- PHOTO: Frolicking at New Gloucester beach: Children and adults cool off at Outlet Beach on Monday
- Improved Access to Chandler Mill Pond Draws Anglers and Paddlers
- New Gloucester board urged to follow Upper Village master plan
- Pownal & Durham residents welcome at NG Public Library